You can become a member by stopping by on Sundays or downloading HERE
and mailing your membership application to us. Online membership applications and payment options coming soon!
Visit our Facebook Page HERE
or scroll down for more news.
Our Trap Range is open to members and non-members on Sundays from 1-5 pm*.
$4 for Members, $5 for Non-Members
- The outdoor Archery range has 3D targets that you can practice on. There will not be any organized Archery Matches this summer because of Illness and scheduling conflicts. If any member would like to volunteer to do some Archery matches let us know. We are storing some of the 3 D targets to protect them from the elements on the woods walk. If you have questions send an E-Mail or Text Bill Mcdonal at email@example.com, or Bob Stringer at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Pistol Range Officers: Pistol Range officer Meetings will be held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 1:00 pm and 6:00 pm. This is for new members that are not Range officers yet. If you are a Range officer now then disregard. We will be scheduling meetings for the Pistol range code change and the Rimfire Rifle range soon.
- CCDW Classes: THE BOARD HAS DECIDED TO HOLD CCDW CLASSES ON THE 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH FROM 8:30 - 5:30 TO SIGN UP CONTACT TOM BOLES 502-526-2000. COST $85 MINUS 15% FOR MEMBERS.
- The Black Powder Range will have competitions the first Saturday and the fourth Sunday of the month. Put on your 1700-1800 period costumes and come out and join the fun, all are welcome.
- Membership Prices: The Board decided to have all Memberships due in April. If your membership is due after April then the rate will be prorated $10.00 for ea month. They raised the Dues to $140.00 this year also. So if your Membership is due in July $140- $30 = $110, will take you back to April 2017. Police and emergency workers rate stays the same and will also be prorated $10.00 a month past April. If you have any Questions send inquiry to email@example.com.
- The .22 cal. Rifle silhouette matches have been suspended because the members who were running it were too busy. If anyone would like to run these matches then let Bob Stringer know at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Bullseye matches are held on Mondays at 6:00 pm. Everyone is welcome. Check out the facebook page for any changes.
- The 50 yard 22 rimfire range is nearing completion and will be set up like the pistol range with a Combination lock. You will have to become a Range officer and take a test before using it. Meeting's will be scheduled.
- Summer is here and I here that the fishing is great , but remember this is not a pay lake where you catch a fish at every cast. The catfish limit is still 4 catfish a day, if you bring a visitor they can only come twice and the limits apply to them also. There is a $5.00 quest fee. If you see someone taking more than the limit let the caretaker know. Keep an eye on your children and make sure they are wearing life-jackets. No boats are allowed on the lake from 10:00 PM until 6:00 AM. Please pick up your trash, if you bring it take it back home with you. ( Chairs, coolers, trash etc.)
Make sure that you have your membership card and fishing license with you when you fish at the Club. Fish and Wildlife will be checking and ticketing those that don't.
We used to close the indoor restrooms in the winter to keep the pipes from freezing. For the members comfort we are heating the building now and keeping the rest rooms open. We are having problems with members abusing the restrooms, squatting on the seats where people sit , crapping on the toilets and in the Urinals ( men's ), stealing the toilet paper and paper towels. If you see or hear of this going on let the caretaker know. We do not want to lock the restrooms and use porti-pots so help us out please. Our club is run by volunteers so if you mess it up; clean it up;
HOW TO JOIN:
- Dues for 2016 are $140 for a family membership (a family consists of all kids under 18 or a full time student under 21).
- Memberships are due in April. If you join after April your membership will be prorated by $10 month.
- The membership form list the dues at $135 disregard this until it is changed.
- The rate for Active Law Enforcement, Emergency (Fire/EMS) Personnel and Disabled Veterans stays the same and it will be prorated also.
Print, Download and Send Us the membership form, or Sign up on Sunday afternoons between 1-4pm at the Trap House.
Gear for Sale:
- We have Hats and Orange and Khaki T-shirts available $15.00 These can be purchased at The Trap house or see the Caretaker
- If you order by mail there will be a $6.00 shipping charge.
- Send orders to the club email: email@example.com
Contact the Club
Club Caretaker Contact Number:
☎ (502) 821-4440
Please contact between
8am to 8pm only.